Robi, previously known as Aktel, is a well thriving cellular company in Bangladesh. Like many other companies, there is one exclusive feature of Robi that makes it prominent among all other companies. This special feature of Robi is that, it is the first company that had brought GPRS service in Bangladesh for the first time. As the number of Robi subscribers are increasing day by day, so the queries about services of Robi are also increasing. Some frequently asking questions about Robi are “How to check balance in Robi” and “How to add Fnf in Robi”. If you are also searching answers of these common questions and want to get correct information about these two highly desirable things, just see the following description.
How to Check Balance in Robi:
There are two methods to check balance for Robi prepaid subscribers.
1. Just dial *222# OR *222#1 and send. Then you would then receive a flash message on your phone.
2. Dial 222 and listen to the recording.
How to set FnF and Partner Numbers:
1. Dial *140#, select ‘FnF & Partner’ and follow instructions thereafter
2. SMS to 8363 (8FNF) as follows:
|Add FnF numbers||A FnF numbers||A 018xxxxxxxx 017xxxxxxxx 019xxxxxxxx|
|Add Partner number||P Priyo (Partner) Number||P 018xxxxxxxx|
|Delete FnF and Partner number||D number (to be deleted)||D 018xxxxxxxx|
|To know FnF and Partner number(s)||F||F|
|To know about the whole process||H||H|
- Maximum of 3 numbers can be added as FnF with 1 SMS
- Maximum 1 number can be added as Partner with 1 SMS
- Maximum 1 number can be deleted from FnF and Partner list with 1 SMS
- Each FnF & Partner number can be changed after 15days
- SMS charges are applicable.