Today, almost all telecommunication companies offer internet at those mobile handsets that support GRPRS and internet. However, only a few companies offer internet service through mobile handsets for your desktop and laptop computers. Tata Indicom India offers you both services mean Internet in mobile handsets and internet through mobile handsets. Here is the complete information about compatible mobile phones on which you can use internet and also the mobile handsets that can be used to enjoy internet at your desktop and laptops by connecting your handset with your computer.
Tata Indicom internet In the Mobile Phones
- Browse any Internet Website on your phone.
- Multi language support on Huawei 2900i.
- Fast Zoom in Zoom out of web sites.
- Downloadable application on select BREW based handsets
- Upload or download files from/to mobile to the websites.
- Chat via a chat clients like messengers, or from websites that use Java script.
- Playing flash animation or videos.
- Samsung Corby
- Huawei C 2900i
- Samsung Bliss
- Samsung Max
- Samsung Flo Moto Razr
As per data charging i.e. 10p / 10kb
Tata Indicom Internet Through Mobile Phones
TATA Indicom Internet through mobile service offers top-notch standards for wireless Internet access. The benefits are:
- High speed Internet access.
- No need to buy an external modem since your existing TATA Indicom mobile phone has one.
- No separate ISP account or subscription needed.
- You can receive and make voice calls when no active data transfer takes place (dormancy).
Mobiles to Mobile:
- Huawei – C506, C5300, C2900i, C5320
- Kyocera – Blade, Phantom, Rave, KX444
- LG – AD5235, AD6335
- Motorola – MotoRazr, Worldphone
- Nokia – 2865, 3155, 6155, 6235, 6255, 6265, 6275
- Pantech – PA711, PA715
- Samsung – T-Nimbus, S-Magic, Explore
Walky’s to Walky:
- LG – LSI 250, LSP 340, LSP 350T, LSI 120T
- Axesstel – AXW P800, AXW P830
- Sungil – SXP 800