Almost all cellular companies offer internet facility tom its subscribers. What about getting internet facility from a mobile company to browse it on a computer either laptop or desktop. Obviously, you need a modem to do this. Grmeenphone is a top rated mobile service provider in Bangladesh and it knows the needs of its customers very well. Grameenphone has brought an ultra-slim modem equipped with latest technological aspects and compact design for its customers. Now you have no need to worry about getting service of Grameenphone in terms of EDGE/GPRS/HSDPA/UMTS. Here are some salient features of Grameenphone modem.
Features of Grameenphone Modem
- The sleek & EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 & Mac OS up to 10.6
- Micro Secured Digital Memory (Micro SD) Card up to 8GB
- Standard USB interface
- Plug & Play
- Default GP configuration / settings
- Customize able Dashboard including GP Logo
- SMS services & Phonebook Option
- SIM and micro SD insertion is very easy
- Micro SD works during connection to Internet.
Grameen Internet Setting
To get Grameen internet setting, there are two ways. Automatic configuration and Manual configuration. First, choose your internet package by adopting following procedure.
• First, You have to register “EDGE” via sending sms.
Type EDGE<space>P1 and send to–> 5000
example: EDGE P1 and send–>5000
• Package: P1,P2,P3,P4,P5,P6,P7
Type <internet> space <handset name> space <handset model> and send to–>8080
Example: internet Nokia N90 and send–>8080
APN (Access Point Name): gpinternet
Grameen Modem Settings
1. Connect GP Internet Modem with your PC Then GP internet Modem Default Software will open.
2. Go to Tools –>Options–>Profile Management.
3. By Default GP-INTERNET Profile name have been selected.
4. Now Select New from Right Side panel.