If you are in Australia and want to use Vodafone network on your iPhone either 3Gs or even iPhone 4, but facing a problem of locked feature for Vodafone Australia on your Smartphone, this is the right blog for you. I can understand the level of frustration, when anyone buys its favorite iPhone in latest version like 3Gs or 4 and want to see services of its again favorite cellular network like Vodafone on its iPhone, but found a locking problem. This situation mostly occurs, when someone send gift to its loved one that is living in Australia, from any other country. In this case, there are huge chances that your iPhone will not support your Vodafone connection in Australia, unless you will do something to unlock your iPhone for Vodafone Australia.
Procedure to Unlock iPhone 4 and 3Gs for Vodafone Australia Permanently
There is nothing very technical in unlocking iPhone 3Gs and 4 for Vodafone Australia. Just follow up the simple steps to unlock your iPhone version for Vodafone Australia.
1. Locate the IMEI number of your iPhone by going into Setting, General and then about your iPhone.
2. Submit this IMEI number in the order page of a reliable unlocking forum or website.
3. This unlocking forum will inform you about activation of unlocking feature within a few days.
4. Now connect your iPhone with iTones without any sim card.
5. Now click on “install latest version of iTunes on your Pc or Mac or click check for updates”.
6. After installation of latest version, first disconnect your iPhone and the reconnect.
7. Now enter the sim of Vodafone austraila in your iPhone.
8. After sometime, you will see a congratulation message on your iPhone screen like this “Congratulation! Your iPhone is now unlocked.